Saturday, May 14, 2011

used it! (mostly samples, ergh)

SN Cosmic blush baggie sample - bright, cool pink - Too bright and cool for me, but an excellent texture!

Brazen Cosmetics Courtesan sample (warm, dark bubblegum pink, shiny) - I did like this, but I'm not sure it's the sort of color I HAVE to have, because I already have some more pinks I like - this did also make a nice blush (duo-fiber brush, of course) as well, so it's multi-purpose.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo sample - About the only shampoo I've ever tried that actually works better lathered twice, which leads me to believe that it's not quite strong enough - I think the first wash gets off the dirt, and the second wash reduces the buildup from the shampoo itself? I might buy it in a pinch, but it's not my favorite ever.

Garnier Nutrisse Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage SPF 28 - This was my second bottle of this. There are things that drive me NUTS about it - mostly how the last 20% of the product stays stuck in the bottle (I had to use a tiny spatula to get that last bit into a jar where I could use it), and I'm not overly fond of its pine-sol aroma, but it has the right amount of sun protection for the late spring months when I'm starting to be outside without clothes covering all of me all the time. And, since it's frequently on sale, and Garnier keeps having coupons on their skincare, I will probably keep buying it every March or April. At 2.5 ounces, it's big enough to use on my neck, chest, and arms and lasts the couple months I need it to before I ratchet up the sun protection. I haven't burned yet, but I have been out for several hours at a time in short sleeves.

ES project pan - 8 gone - 5/8
Lip project pan - 5 gone - 1/5

134 items gone
47 full size items gone

No comments:

Post a Comment