I've been testing out some samples I got of Sassy Minerals foundation recently. Warm Light seems to be my best match with them. Let 's see how it held up!
A. Color matching.
5. I can't even tell where the line is! Very happy with that aspect.
3. Covers blemishes and makes scar less noticeable. Sheerer than I'd hoped.
3. Gets me through an eight-hour day - after that, my face looked patchy and cakey. Not good.
D. Combination skin friendliness factor.
3. Does ok until lunch. After lunch, there was some dryness around my mouth and my forehead was oily to the touch.
3. No problems at all.
3. Beautiful presentation. Sample jar came with a seal, so no spilling!
2. Costs about what you'd expect.
H. Company is nice to work with, good customer service. 1 point. Haven't tested it out yet, but they were very gracious about my two sample jar order.
Total: 23/30. Good product, but wasn't the best for me - I didn't like how it wore later in the day. Would be nice for an evening out or an afternoon event, but not great for full-day wear.