Friday, May 20, 2011

Nails of the Moment fail, Nails of the Moment win


This is what I currently have on:

Orly Bonder
Sinful Colors Irish Green (neon)
Sinful Colors Green Ocean
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine topcoat

The neon green is more of a semi-gloss than the flat purple from before, and also takes a bit longer to dry. Green Ocean was the result of a fortuitous swap. :)

But before I had that, I tried this, which sounded better in theory than it did in practice:


Orly Bonder
Sally Hansen Pixel Perfect
Sally Hansen Distressed Denim
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine topcoat

This just looked like a mess. The topcoat didn't work at all - I think it would have bee better with a thinner coat - it just behaves completely differently than the silver. But it worked on my toes, so I really don't know what went wrong. I just knew it was time for the nail polish remover, stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment