Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mail! (ETA - now with pics!)

Today, I went to the post office to pick up all the mail that had accumulated while I went to visit family for the holidays.

I got:

1. My Earthen Glow Minerals mini haul - a full size mineral mousse foundation in Lora (light warm), a Cover Me light sample kit (loose foundation), and a cream liner (Alpine - off white). I'm pretty excited about the foundations, but the cream liner came hard, so I'm hoping I'll hear back from them soon. I hear good things about their customer service, so I'm sure it'll be ok.


2. A swap package from Jackie over at Chanty's forum: some EDM samples, a couple Signature Minerals sample blushes, and a nice pile of baggies with pretty colors in them.


3. A swap package from Nacori, also over at Chanty's forum: a foundation sample kit from My Beautiful Earth, which is a UK company I wouldn't get to try normally.



4. A free return postage label from Physician's Formula so I can return a tinted moisturizer I bought from them that expired two months later. Now that's what I call customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment