Saturday, January 9, 2010

EOTD - New Year's Eve eyes

Just for fun, I took pictures of the eye look I did for New Year's Eve. I'm pretty proud of it as it's one of the fanciest looks I've done and it worked pretty nicely. Maybe it was too much for the small party with friends I went to, but both the eyes and the party were a lot of fun.

Eye open:


Eye closed:


Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance on entire lid (free sample from Sephora, woot!)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lower lashline, lid, and just above the crease.
Meow ScandalEyes Traci L. on inner third of lid.
Fyrinnae Equality on outer two thirds of lid.
Fyrinnae Immortality as upper liner and above the outer crease.
Silk Naturals Sonic to highlight (I am almost out of this sample baggie!)
Meow VandalEyes Breaking and Entering to line lower lashline (I like this color but want to buy a green liquid liner instead of purchasing a full size - it migrated later in the day)
Gabriel Color Mascara in Black Brown.

I liked this because it was dramatic without being overpowering for my fair skin and it brought out my blue eyes.

What did you do for New Year's?

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I agree; it brings out your eye color nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Glad you like it! :) Equality and Immortality are "party colors" but I think I should bust them out more often.

    ReplyDelete