Saturday, January 16, 2010

EOTD - bright green!

Here's a look I did with bright greens!




Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (still working on that free sample!)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy in outer part of lid
Silk Naturals Sonic as highlight
Silk Naturals Lime on inner lid
Fyrinnae We're All Mad Here on outer lid
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita collection Divine Intervention mixed with Silk Naturals Mixing Medium on lower lashline and in outer crease.
Gabriel Color mascara in Black Brown.

This looked way better in daylight than it did in my bathroom - I really need to take better pics.

I'm still undecided on the mixing medium - it seems great for a sheer application, but I haven't been able to figure out how to make a brightly foiled color with it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, how did you get a sample of the TFSI? I know they'll decant samples of face samples at Sephora if they ask, but do they do the same with eye primers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I just asked to try it and told them I had allergies (which is true). They gave me a clamshell with a squirt in it.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete