Monday, December 14, 2009

Some quick notes

1. I got my Aromaleigh mini-haul today! I think I chose right on my foundation samples - I have both formulas in 1W (lightest warm shade), and seven eye shadow samples: two from the Rocks! sonic collection, two from the Gothic Lolita collection, and three from the Opulent Lustres collection. I got a freebie lip balm sample that I can't use (damn allergy), but I'm sure I can find a good home for it. Haul and swatch pics coming.

2. I have pics of my collection that will be uploaded sometime soon.

3. I'm thinking about making a comparative swatch pic of all the foundation samples I have, because I have a lot of them. Good idea?

4. My awG foundation holds up BEAUTIFULLY with primer (Fyrinnae's Velvet Gel Silica Primer) and set with Fyrinnae Fluff.

5. I am sad that there will be no more hauls this year, but once I get paid again - SN and Earthen Glow haul time!

6. I killed some time at Marsh today looking at the (very limited) makeup aisle there. I don't know why - neither Cover Girl nor Maybelline interest me in the slightest, and that's all they have. But would it be a horrible thing to buy a Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara just for the wand? Cover Girl's formulas are at least vegan, but they have a lot of other crap in them that I'm not excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment