Monday, March 14, 2011

Quickie post - used it!

Aromaleigh Greenbrier shadow sample baggie, from the Spring Solstice collection (grass green)
Aromaleigh Phlox sample (shimmery gray)
Aromaleigh Divine Radiance, Cherry Blossom sample

I can't buy more of any of these, because Aromaleigh is closed now. I liked Greenbrier the best, but Aromaleigh Divine Intervention is similar, and I have a full size of that. Phlox was slightly too cool of a gray for me, but I liked the super shimmer. The Cherry Blossom Divine Radiance was good for lightening the look of too-dark foundation products. Luckily, I still have a 10g jar of EDM light pink AND a 10g jar of the Divine Radiance in another color (Magnolia Blossom)

ES project pan - 6/8
Lip project pan - 4/5

110 items gone
37 full size items gone

No comments:

Post a Comment