Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Old FOTD - plummy goodness





This is back from September, when DBF and I went out to dinner to celebrate eight years together. I don't remember what I used for foundation, but I do remember using Tarte Blushing Bride and awG Zealous on the cheeks, SN Black Dahlia on my lips, and the WnW Lust palette for the eyes. I also lined the lower lashline with the purple Cover Girl liquiline blast and the upper lashline with some black liner I don't remember anymore. I think I was wearing Lash Blast.

I was really disappointed with the color I used in the crease - it looked plummy and shimmery in the pan but transferred onto the lid black, and then refused to blend.

Oh well, it was a night full of good food, and I certainly enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Is this your first FOTD you have posted? You should do more! I hate it when I color looks one way in the pan or jar and looks different on your lids. I have started swatching colors on the back of my hand real quickly before I apply them, just to make sure the color is what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yup, first FOTD. I think I will start doing more. They'll all have the my-spacey bathroom mirror awesometasticness, but I'm not gonna put too much effort into the pics - the idea is to get some easy posts!

    ReplyDelete