1. Liza's lotions blotch-be-gone lotion. Full size tube. I don't think I'll be needing this every night, but it's good to keep around for those times skin goes on a rampage. Liza also has a website! She's not ready to sell through the site yet, but you can email her through the link. You should definitely buy from her, she makes everything herself and loves mixing!
2. Aromaleigh Ondberry sample (darkish reddish purple, a little browner than SN Brimstone, but same idea). This made a surprisingly good one-color shadow when blended out at the edge with a fluffy brush.
3. SN shine (clear) vegan kisser slicker. If you like shiny glossy gloss, this is not for you. It was the only lipbalm like thing I could use for a while, though. I'm starting to go lukewarm on their lip stuff because the colored vegan kisser slickers are impossible to put on without a mirror without looking like you're five. However, Swank (sheer black) and Gilded (sheer gold) rank among my top favorite lip products, because they're not so pigmented they look weird if I go outside of the lines, but they're more interesting than balm.
4. Herbal Essences long term relationship conditioner. Meh. I'm not sure it actually did anything for my hair other than coat it in cones.
5. Dr. Bronner's almond liquid soap. I am officially out of soap! Skin is already less itchy.
ES project pan - 7/8
Lip project pan - 5/5
115 items gone
41 full size items gone