Sunday, January 16, 2011

week-long break!

I just spent a whole week being sick, and hopefully with my new drugs I'll be back to normal in no time. Because I was sick, I didn't get to work on my thesis, which needs to be drafted by the end of the month.

This week, I am doing a social networking/beauty blog blackout. When I come back next Sunday night, I hope to be able to talk about my new stuff (thanks, sales!) and do another used it post.

I'm up to 39 followers now! This is very exciting. Please don't abandon me during my absence! I know who some of you are because I follow you, or because I know you from a forum - but please, leave a comment introducing yourself! I'd love to know more about my small but significant audience.

In fact, feel free to discuss what you're interested in hearing about in the comments. If there's any other beauty blog that does an entry you really think I'd like to read - post a link in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! And good luck on your thesis! Sometimes we all need a social networking break!

    ReplyDelete