Saturday, January 15, 2011

Used it! moisturizer, soap, conditioner

REN revitalizing night cream with frankincense and boswellia - deluxe sample size I got as my first Sephora reward. Not a bad product, if a bit funky smelling. However, the active ingredients are present in such tiny amounts that it would probably be best to just buy some of those and mix them with another moisturizer or face oil.

Garnier triple nutrition conditioner - travel size. Decent stuff, I've also gone through two full size bottles, so I might buy more in the future. I don't love it, but it works and it's cheap.

Twink Beauty (etsy) mint and chocolate soap - if you like soap (I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't) and you like dessert, you will like this. I very much enjoyed my showers smelling of cookies, but my water is hard, and after I use up my soap stash I'm probably going to be sticking to other surfactants and mild detergents.

84 items gone
24 full size items gone

Right now I'm working on a sunblock and some other stuff. I'm back at my stash of sample eyeshadow baggies, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment