Sunday, January 16, 2011

a premature RIP to three products

My worst fears came true and my cold turned into a sinus infection. I also picked up some pinkeye while I was at it. So, three things are in the trash now because they are now carriers of disease. I'll also be dipping my eye brushes into some alcohol and spraying down the bronzer I'd been using - it's good I haven't felt like doing much makeup recently.

1. Korres Rice Bran mascara (brown) - not too bad, not spectacular, either. I did like it, but it didn't show up well with darker shadows.

2. Cover Girl Lash Blast (very black) - I did actually really like this. This is why I shouldn't ever spend extra money on mascara - Cover Girl is beeswax-free and cheap. And also, it works!

3. Aubrey Organics strawberry frost lip gloss - pretty sure this is full of sinus infection bacteria now, which is why I hate wand style glosses and will probably be avoiding them in the future. I might look into getting some squeeze tubes and decanting. This was nice stuff, and the man said he liked how it smelled.

I should be feeling better soon, thanks to the antibiotics (pill AND eye drop forms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment