Monday, September 27, 2010

Used up/gave up

Used up: Sample decant of Tarte Natural Beauty cheek stain (the red wax and oil-based one). I liked this enough to order a full size back during Tarte's Friends and Family sale, but figured I should probably use up the sample instead of throwing it out. Tarte's cheek stains are amazing. I have 5 minis and 3 full sizes. If anyone out there has minis of Tickled and Dollface they'd be willing to swap, please let me know!

Gave up: Sephora Plumping mascara (the black one that came in the birthday gift)
This stuff was ok. I was pleasantly surprised. Then it got harder to get color on my lashes, so I pulled out the stopper. That worked for a few days, but then it started flaking on me big time. Also, I don't think I like it any better than Lash Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment