Friday, February 18, 2011

5 things (from Phyrra)

Phyrra did another 5 things post, and I'm in need of another blog post, don't have any easy ideas, and haven't used up or bought enough to write about lately, so I decided to do this.

1. What’s on your tips?
Nothing. A couple nails broke this week, and I'm waiting for them to grow out a tad before painting them Zoya Dierdre.

2. What skincare products are you currently using?
Cleanser: Morning: a Twink Beauty (etsy seller) shampoo bar that was too gentle for my scalp. Night: DivaWash
Daytime Moisturizer: Desert Essence Age-Reversing Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 (mixed with some tinted moisturizer to make it less ghostlike)
Toner: Witch Hazel. Cheap and effective!
Nighttime Moisturizer: Liza Lotion Blotch-Be Gone lotion.
Serum: If I use one, it's Silk Natuals Oatmeal serum.
Makeup Remover: Silk Naturals Apricot Cleansing Oil.
Lipbalm: Pink Quartz Minerals Fisherman's Lip Salve.

3. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Today I have the day off, but need to write a ton and go to the recycling center. Tomorrow I have a test review session. So, I'm looking forward to Sunday. Hoping to watch a movie and go for a walk.

4. What are you currently reading?
Daughter of York, by Anne Easter Smith. Also a bunch of stuff about 20th century Spanish novels. And my notes, in my terrible handwriting, and the printout of my chapter draft, trying to figure out where to put the stuff in the notes.

5. What are your three colors of choice for this spring?
- Lime green. Because lime green is ALWAYS one of my colors of choice.
- Taupe.
- Purple - bright but not dark, also lavender.

I don't have any links to share, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment