Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Used it! Also, a request for recommendations

So, I used up three more things!
1. EcoTools hand lotion mini. Not bad! Scent kind of grew on me, moisturizing without being sticky, a little goes a long way. I might actually buy this again.

2. Darling Girl Cosmetics sample shadow - Trust Fund. If you're into light yellow-golds, you will like this color. On me, I found it to be too much between gold and yellow, if that makes sense. Susan's blending skills are superb - definitely give this new company a try.

3. Homemade blend of shea butter and almond oil - worked pretty nicely on my feet, but overall too greasy for regular use. Will not make again.


Running tally:
66 things total
14 full size products

Oh, and also? I need your recommendations on a morning moisturizer with SPF 15 or above. I'd like it to not be greasy, not have avobenzone, not be mostly silicone and mineral oil, and not leave a really whitish cast. Fragrance free is a bonus!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for using up more things! Sorry I don't have a recommendation on a moisturizer :( I have been busy using up things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Green Tea moisturizer I got from Ophelia's Apothecary on Etsy. It's very reasonably priced & is full of wonderful oils.

    ReplyDelete