Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey everyone

Hi there!

I'm still here, but waiting until I use up a couple more things so I can have a more substantial use it post.

A couple things have just gotten knocked from my routine, though - my face broke out fairly badly a few days ago, and the best I could figure was that it was the Evian lotion (which I was using out of desperation for lack of a better cream), or maybe I'd had enough of the Desert Essence sunblock - which doesn't usually bother me on an occasional basis. So frustrating! I'm going to have to make a LuckyVitamin order soon for more cleanser, alba Sea Minerals cream, and shampoo. The Evian has been banished to foot and hand duty, and I'm thinking of saving the Desert Essence for running, when it's warm enough out to start that again. I don't really care what I look like while I'm pounding pavement - extra pale is fine!

I also have a Silk Naturals order on the way - mostly skincare and a full size of Ginger blush.

Anyway, I'm up to 36 followers - so I wanted to give you all a chance to introduce yourself and give me some feedback on my blog! Say hi! (Feel free to say hi if you lurk, too!)

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, I've been on a use it up kick since you started this. However, I've been noticing some products starting to break me out and causing rashes. I threw out a bunch of products yesterday because I'm tired of the break outs. These were a body wash and some shampoo/conditioner samples. I told my husband that I really wanted to use up products that were sitting around, but I'm tired of the breakouts! I guess I had to find a line between reasonable using things up and dealing with breakouts. I'm going to continue to use up lotions and cosmetics. But the shower items are getting tossed!

    Can't wait to see what you are getting from Silk Naturals!

    ReplyDelete