Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday mind dump

Hello, all.

Just dumping a few things from my mind before I forget them! Survived the first two weeks of my new job!!! Now, I'm enjoying a can of beer at 5 p.m. on a Friday, because I'm a grownup and I can. :D In other news, I will probably be asleep soon, because with me it doesn't take much.

1. My collection is overflowing. I'm gonna go for a 50-day detox. Today is Day 3.

2. I made a bunch of lip frankens over the weekend. I took pictures. I'll post sometime soonish.

3. I used up more stuff.
- EDM lavender everyday everywhere. This is something they don't make anymore. Too bad. It's almond oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, and a botanical agent. This one was lavender. It was good for my lips and for really dry skin. It was also really old, like I'd had it for over 3 years, so using it up seemed wise.

- Epically Epic Soap fragrance sample - Tropical Peach. I don't use perfumes, so I added this to some plain body wash. It made showertime very aromatic for a few weeks. I think I liked it, but it was a bit too "ripe" for my taste.

- Frankenfoundation, Jr. (envelope SN original ivory, medium ivory, 12ish scoops Warm Gold, plus a 10g jar of some zinc oxide and mica blend I had laying around). This actually ended up being ok! Who knew? Unfortunately, I have no concrete idea on the proportions, so I won't be making it again... Not that I need to, I have three more loose powder foundations, two liquids, a pressed powder, and a mousse. I'm good for a bit, I'd say.

(Since Sept. 2, 2010)
188 items gone
69 full size items gone

1 comment:

  1. I need to do another detox also :( I'll see if I can't join you! I want to place an order from Solstic Scents tonight, so maybe I'll start tomorrow! Can't wait to see your lippie frankens! You know I'm into that stuff! And yay for using up more stuff!

    ReplyDelete