Saturday, August 20, 2011

another used it! (And I liked over half the stuff!)

Hey everyone! I got a job! I'm working with elementary school kids and teaching them Spanish. So, I've been pretty busy this week.

Anyway, I've used up some more stuff.

*Silk Naturals Vitamin C Peptide serum - Good stuff, though I'm going to be trying out the new Awesome Sauce as a replacement. I used this in the morning under my sunblock.

*Meow Flawless Feline foundation sample - frisky chartreux. I wanted to try the Flawless Feline formula, and was able to get this as an extra in a swap. I think Pampered Puss is still better for me, as this was a bit thick and cakey on me. My skin's improved since I started reviewing foundations, so now I don't need them to have as much coverage.

*adorned with Grace Minerals Animated blush sample - This is a good shade for fair ladies to add a natural-looking flush. Strangely, on me, it actually worked like a cross between bronzer and blush. There's no brown in it at all, but the peachy shade worked to give me a just-been-outside look. I might order this next time I order from there.

*Bliss Steep Clean mask sample. I got this at Sephora. There are two packets, one with blue gel and one with a yellow cream. You mix the two to make a slimy green paste, which you then apply to your face, let sit for five minutes, and rinse off. I'm really not sure this did more than stink and burn my eyes with the fumes. Bleh.

*Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF 30 sunblock. I would consider buying this again, too. It wasn't my Holy Grail of sunblocks, but it met most of my specifications (zinc oxide, nothing I'm allergic to, no noticeable fragrance). Even if I used a lot, it seemed to sink in within a few minutes.

(Since Sept. 2, 2010)
185 items gone
67 full size items gone

1 comment:

  1. Wow! And it's getting close to one year since you have been doing this! Yay!

    CONGRATS on getting a job! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete