Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nails of the Moment - more neutral fun!




Orly Bonder
Essie Sand Tropez
Sally Hansen Fractured Foil crackle
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine topcoat

Sand Tropez is going to be a big one in my rotation, I think. It'll be a way to wear sheer and clear with sparkles type colors without displaying the white parts of my nails - it seems to be a really nice nude base. I'm not sure I'd ever use it on my own, but I can't wait to put it under some holo glitter!

My nails are tiny - so I don't have much room to work with (or patience for) fancy nail art, but layering different stuff is a good way to get something more interesting without extra effort.

4 comments:

  1. I'm digging the look of this. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it would look good with gold crackle, too... And I want to revisit the Sinful Colors Nirvana and try silver instead of gold crackle on that, too...

    Neutrals until someone decides to hire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani! Love the crackle! And you can never go wron with neutrals! I have short nails too, so I know how it goes with a lack of nail space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My nails are not only short, but narrow and shallow as well - if they were longer, they'd still be the same size as many people's "short" nails.

    ReplyDelete