Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hempz haircare samples

I had sample packets of Hempz shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. I got two uses out of the conditioner and three uses out of the shampoo.

The shampoo is ok, but nothing special (though it is sulfate-free). The third ingredient is some sort of copolymer, which I don't like.

The conditioner seemed really nice at first - but it's so chock-full of silicone that I couldn't really do much with my hair because it was too floaty and slippery. But it still tangled, so go figure.

I'm expecting to use up a face wash and body wash this week, but it's taking forever!

Also, I'm still selling stuff in the post below. If you have ANY interest in ANYTHING on there, let me know. I'm willing to let most things go for just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment