This is my 100th post! Holy crap! I never thought I'd have so much to say about makeup...
Several things for this momentous occasion.
I have now used up 56 things, and out of those, 9 were full size products (mostly hair stuff...).
Recently emptied products:
1. Zia Skin Basics cleanser with seaweed. I had no complaints about this - kept it in the shower to wash my face in the morning. Very gentle, and I'd probably consider buying it again if I had more disposable income.
2. Aveeno body wash - some combo of pomegranate and rice? It looked like sticky mucus with brown grains in it. It worked ok, but I'm not at all sad that it's gone.
Also! I've been wearing my HiFi Cosmetics shadows a lot lately, and must tell you that they are amazing! I'm thrilled with the wear and the color depth. Psycho Mind is still my favorite, but I've acquired some new greens, purples, and neutrals, too - and I adore all of them. I also got the lip gloss in Corrode, which is a sheer milky white with greenish pearlescence. Looks like a slight twist on a nude lip alone, and also funkifies any lip color. Love it! Will have to remember to post pics of stuff.
Stuff coming up:
1. Thoughts on low-end vs. high-end.
2. A rant against holiday palettes.
3. I'm almost out of a couple more things! (full sizes here, too)