Sunday, October 3, 2010

Used up some more eye samples!

In the past few days, I've gone through a bunch of eye samples. And some other stuff. :)

1. Fyrinnae Griffonrider (Sample jar) Medium-light gold with blue shimmer. Not bad, but for gold, I prefer Polar Bear.

2. Silk Naturals Nekkid (Sample baggie decant) Flesh toned, good wash color. I think I liked Sassy Minerals Pixie Dust, which was similar in color but slightly more interesting, better.

3. NYX Jade (Sample decant of loose powder). Bright green, best used as an eyeliner. I have a pencil the same color, though. (Also, I cheated on this one and used some of it in a frankenpolish).

4. Fyrinnae Fluff (10g jar). Translucent powder. Good stuff, but since learning silica works well for me, in the future I'll probably make my own.

5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (sample packet). DO NOT LIKE. The lemongrass smell isn't great. At all. It kind of made me want Thai food immediately. Also, I looked up the ingredients later - it has beeswax in it (in a hair product? Who knew?). That explains why my neck's been itchy lately. I also didn't like how it makes me need to wash my hair sooner. When will I learn that my hair does not like product?




I finally got around to swatching some new stuff (including the HiFi review packet). Will post pics in a few days. Reviews to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see swatches! You have been very inspiring to me to use up products I have sitting around. My husband has been noticing a lot of used up packaging in the garbage and actually commented!

    ReplyDelete