Monday, May 28, 2012

(Monday edition) Sunday Sunblock - UV Naturals Adult Sunblock

I was really excited about this one, but it turns out that UV Naturals Adult Sunblock is not for me. This would maybe work for you if you have the sort of super-dry skin that just sucks up oils, but I am of the more oily/combination skin variety. This product, on me, is very oily, very sticky, does not absorb, and makes my face itchy. That last part surprises me, because I'm not sensitive to any of the ingredients, so it's got to be the formula. I'm glad I have a sample and not a full-size product. One good thing about this is that it does not leave a white cast, probably due to the iron oxides. Otherwise, I'd have nothing good to say about it.

Though it would be great for a run through the sprinkler and a lie in the sun, provided you plan for a soapy shower afterwards.

Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 24.8%

Inactive ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglycerides (Derived from Coconut Oil) Fumed Silica (Colloidal Anhydrous Silica) Zinc Stearate Vitis vinifera (grape seed) oil Macadamia ternifolia seed oil Camellia Oleifera (green tea) Leaf Extract Vitis vinifera (grape seed) extract Tocopherol ( Natural vitamin E) Iron Oxides

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even heard of this brand. I'll definitely be staying away from it!

    ReplyDelete