Sunday, August 29, 2010

Buy the stuff I don't use, please!

Email me at emilys dot livejournal at gmail dot com if you're interested in any of this. I have paypal

Prices include shipping, and I'll likely cut you a deal if you buy a lot of stuff.

Mario Badescu seaweed soap. 80-90% full. $10
Evian nourishing facial lotion. 90% full $10
Sheer Cover new, sealed bisque foundation with kabuki $10
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer. Used twice. $8
Morgana Minerals Vegan Lipstick - Azalea Blue. 90% remaining. $7.50
Almay Pure Blends loose shimmer powder. Used only a few times. $5
Gabriel Color lipliner - nutmeg. $4
Silk Naturals GWP Eyeshadows: swatched, used once or twice: 9:59, Bubbly. $2/each
Coppertone faces spf 30 60% $2

*** I do not get email notifications if you comment on this - if you want to buy something, EMAIL ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment