Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Review - Lovely Android Foundation

So you all saw my post about my Lovely Android mini-haul - and I've finally had a chance to try everything!

Foundation:

A. Color matching.
4. Close, but not quite. Not bad!

B. Coverage.
2. Barely covers blemishes. This is pretty light coverage. It will even out skin tone, but not much else.

C. Adhesion/durability.
4. Almost gets me through a twelve-hour day. No patchiness!

D. Combination skin friendliness factor.
3. Does ok until lunch.

E. Irritancy.
3. No problems at all.

F. Presentation
3. Beautiful presentation. 5g jar.

G. Value
2. Costs about what you'd expect.

H. Company is nice to work with, good customer service. 1 point. Can't rate on this, as I didn't have any problems.

Total: 21/30. Not bad stuff, very finely milled, but not enough coverage for my needs. I'll use the jar up, but probably won't buy more. If you're looking for sheer coverage and have normal skin, you'll probably love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment